Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

I don't really do reviews, but holy crap this was amazingly good - with a punch line that didn't make me cringe. The fluidity, detail, and style were superb, and I liked it a dang lot. Hope to see more from you soon.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Beautiful! Really clean animation, great transitions from one move to the next, and it was short and sweet. Great video!

Being Deku Nuts Being Deku Nuts

Probably one of the better Zalda parodies I've seen because it didn't shove analogies "down my throat." Really enjoyable, dude.

Bring Me The Star Bring Me The Star

An alright way to waste some time. Work on some EQing. The last uh... Area's sound overpowered those nice sfx you had and drowned 'em out. The levels were okay, but the area where the orientation changes was a bit iffy. Just fix some of the wall jumping. When sliding from screen to screen, you stop the momentum. That's okay and all, but it gets VERY annoying after the 8th scroll. Also, after having everything learned, it'd be nice if you experimented combining the 's' swaps and orientation altogether. Short and sweet, but a few fixes here and a bit more experimentation, and it'll do wonders with this.

Get Closer Get Closer

Clean, quick, and the pace was excellent. Should fix the alignment, but other than that, it was pretty solid. Very adorable, I really liked it- especially the change in tempo at the end.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

I peed a little...

Sorry but, I just came. EVERYWHERE. But seriously, good work :D

Reasoner- Final Thoughts Reasoner- Final Thoughts

11.4k views, 498,242 downloads. Though the stats confuse me, this song is simply... UNF.
Everything from the ambiance, to the synth, to the melody. All are just wrapped into a big ball of "masterpiece". I've been listening to this song for 3 years and it never gets old.

Gradius III- Taming The Viper Gradius III- Taming The Viper

Love this one!

I like the build up to the main theme (or so I theeenk)
Nice one! :D

Snowbot Snowbot

OMG!

This is so flipping BEAST!!!

Sivv Sivv

I really love this. Great idea, just wish there was more of a background. Still works great, though!

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

I admit I got lazy when it gets to backgrounds, so I felt she'd do better without it.

~Lock

Katie Lee Katie Lee

:DDD

You make me sad cuz I can't paint that well lol