Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

I don't really do reviews, but holy crap this was amazingly good - with a punch line that didn't make me cringe. The fluidity, detail, and style were superb, and I liked it a dang lot. Hope to see more from you soon.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Beautiful! Really clean animation, great transitions from one move to the next, and it was short and sweet. Great video!

Being Deku Nuts Being Deku Nuts

Probably one of the better Zalda parodies I've seen because it didn't shove analogies "down my throat." Really enjoyable, dude.

Skin : A Pixel Nightmare Skin : A Pixel Nightmare

Sounds were fantastic. The story was a real bore though. I enjoyed some of the more complicated animations, but there were a couple things in here that didn't really need to be in here (like the monster that scrolls past after Rose climbs the first ladder). It wasn't awful at all, and I can see the hard work put into this, but I suppose it just wasn't for me.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Can't please them all. I put the monster in cause well i wanted haha don't need more of a reason then that do you?

Organ Story Organ Story

I missed you. This was fantastic. Animation's a bit rusty, but still pretty good.

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

Holy fuck dude. Zone, you seriously outdid yourself in this one!

Pi Ain't Yella' Pi Ain't Yella'

Love your animation style. This was pretty good, just still felt like it's missing something.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I enjoy Pewdie (well, moreso back when he had 120k subs), but his newer fanbase is shit. This was pretty funny, but he only has maybe two channels? I like the ripping on other channels who do this, but Pewdie was kind of a poor target (definitely would've picked Tobuscus or fuckin' Smosh). Still a good flash though.

Lil' Paco Episode 1 Lil' Paco Episode 1

Some of the jokes have been overdone, but it's hard to come up with original content. This is pretty good though! The animation was fluid and solid and the backgrounds didn't stand out awkwardly. The story is fair, but the animation was what really kept my attention. Can't wait for the next one.

BatOuttaHellStudios responds:

I also wanted to keep some of the humor broad with some brands everyone recognizes, like Nintendo and Transformers references, and other less-known material to reward viewers like the Catbus. I'll focus more on character-driven humor in future installments (although we had some with Yecker, Resol, and Bon). Glad you liked it!

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

It wasn't amazing. but it was pretty damn good. Definitely high quality animation! Just the story was kinda "eh".